Spondyloarthritis (SpA) refers to a group of interrelated and complex conditions, with a range of clinical manifestations. It can be challenging to diagnose; the prevalence of SpA is underrecognized, and symptoms may be mistaken for and are commonly attributed to other conditions.
These modules have been developed in collaboration with Philippine Rheumatology Association and its Spondyloarthritis Special Interest Group (SpA SIG). Contents presented may be reflective of their clinical experience and opinion.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to meet the following learning objectives:
• Recognize the clinical manifestations and symptoms of SpA, and understand the diagnostic imaging and testing required for making or supporting a diagnosis,
• Appreciate the effect diagnostic delay has on patients, and understand how to improve pathways to allow patients to access appropriate treatments more readily, and
• Understand the treatment options available to different patients, and the benefits coordinated multidisciplinary care can offer to improve patient outcomes
- Lecture 1: What is Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) and who can get it? - Dr. Juan Raphael Gonzales
- Lecture 2: What are the symptoms and subtypes of PsA? - Dr. Ronaldo de Vera
- Lecture 3: Updates in the Diagnosis of Psoriatic Arthritis - Dr. Anna Kristina Rubio
- Lecture 4: Updates in the Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis - Dr. Eunice Victoria Co
To begin this programme, click below.